1280 PA-315, Wilkes-Barre, PA | 570-831-2100 | Casino Website
The casino at Mohegan Sun Pocono is home to about 1,900 slot machines and 50 table games. There is a racetrack, poker room and sportsbook on the property. There are seven restaurants and a 238-room hotel.
Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino
Patrons that enter from the valet area will immediately see the table game pit to the right. Video poker and slots are along the outside edges of the casino, which surrounds a bar.
There are three types of blackjack at Mohegan Sun Pocono. There is Spanish 21 and a standard six-deck game. Both pay 3:2 and stand on soft 17. The standard game has surrender. Pairs may be re-split once, except aces. There is also Down Under Blackjack that pays 3:2 and stands on soft 17.
The limits below are based on what we expect players to find at table games most hours of the day. Limits may be higher or lower based on business levels.
- 00 roulette: $10
- Baccarat: $25
- Blackjack: $15
- Craps – 3-4-5x odds: $15
- Criss Cross Poker: $10
- Down Under Blackjack: $15
- Face Up Pai Gow Poker: $25
- Four Card Poker: $10
- Let it Ride: $10
- Mississippi Stud: $10
- Pai gow tiles: $25
- Spanish 21: $15
- Texas Hold’em Bonus: $10
- Three Card Poker: $10
There is live stadium gaming available at Mohegan Sun Pocono. Double zero roulette has a $2 minimum bet. It is $5 for 3:2 blackjack.
Mohegan Sun Pocono video poker
There is a section of video poker towards the rear of the casino, as well as some machines scattered throughout the floor. It is the typical selection of Pennsylvania games and payouts. Standard games are available at quarter, half-dollar and dollar. There is a pay table improvement for the one dollar denomination. We did not find any high limit video poker.
Video poker variants are typically available from nickel up to half-dollar or dollar. We recommend the higher limits of Ultimate X. Other video poker variants that we found at Mohegan Sun Pocono include Hot Roll, Super Times Pay, Spin Poker, Super Triple Play and 3/5/10 play.
Mohegan Sun Pocono players club
The players club at Mohegan Sun Pocono is Momentum. It has five tiers; Core, Ignite, Leap, Ascend and Soar. The tier calendar runs from April 1 to September 30 and October 1 through March 31. Players can earn Momentum Dollars to spend in restaurants and retail outlets. There are also tier bonuses in the Momentum players club.
Mohegan Sun Pocono poker
There are nine tables at the Mohegan Sun poker room. It seats up to eight players per cash game table and nine at tournaments. Cash games and tournaments are available. It is open from noon to 3am daily. Read more details on the Mohegan Sun Pocono poker room.
Mohegan Sun Pocono sportsbook
The Unibet sportsbook at Mohegan Sun Pocono includes a sports bar and betting kiosks. There is a satellite office in Allentown. The Unibet sports betting app is available for use anywhere in Pennsylvania. Find more details in our sportsbook guide.
Mohegan Sun Pocono racetrack
Mohegan Sun Pocono hosts harness races. Post time is 1:30pm for Monday, Tuesday and Saturday races and 5pm for Sunday races. The racing season runs from March through November.
Simulcast racing is open daily from 11am until the last track event of the day. It is closed for certain holidays.
Dining and drinks at Mohegan Sun Pocono
There are seven dining options available at Mohegan Sun Pocono. Options include two upscale restaurants, a sport bar, casual dining and quick bites.
- Rustic Kitchen Bistro & Bar – Upscale Italian-Mediterranean cuisine.
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House – Upscale steak and seafood. Live music Monday through Thursday at 6:30pm and 6pm Friday through Sunday.
- Molly O’Sheas – Sports bar. Located across from sportsbook. Ten big screen TVs. Live entertainment on weekends.
- Bar Louie – Casual dining and bar. Weekend brunch with rotating menu served until 3pm. Happy hour specials are available weekdays from 5pm until 7pm.
- Johnny Rockets – Retro-style diner. Breakfast until 10:45am. Breakfast sandwiches served all day.
- Electric City Roasting Company – Quick bites and coffee.
- Tony Luke’s – Quick bite sandwiches.
Temporarily closed dining establishments
- Pacer’s Clubhouse Restaurant – Located at racetrack.
- Pearl Sushi Bar – Asian cuisine. Intimate dining room and bar.
- Slice’d – Pizza, sandwiches, pastas and soups. Located in the Sky Food Court.
- Winner’s Circle Eatery – Quick bites. Located at racetrack.
Drinks services begins at 7am Monday through Saturday and 11am Sunday. Last call is 1:45am nightly.
- Bean and Vine Cafe & Wine Bar. Coffee and cocktail bar. Menu includes Starbuck coffee, specialty wines, beer and cocktails. Live piano on Friday and Saturday nights. Temporarily closed.
- Breakers – Cocktail bar with live music. Drink service is available Friday and Saturday 6pm until 2am.
- Starting Gate – Beer and cocktails. Simulcast room. Open Sunday 4pm until 10pm, Monday noon until 8pm, Friday 6pm until 10pm and Saturday noon until 8pm.
- Sunburst Bar – Elevated video poker bar with flat-screen TVs in center of casino. Drink service is available from 11am until 1:45am Sunday and 10am until 1:45am Monday through Saturday.
- Unibet Sportsbook Bar – Sportsbook. Full-service bar.
Mohegan Sun Pocono hotel
The seven-story hotel at Mohegan Sun Pocono has 238 guest rooms including 20 suites. Smoking and nonsmoking rooms are available. All hotel guests must be 21 years of age or older. Hotel amenities include business center, spa & salon, indoor heated pool and fitness center. The fitness center, pools, spa and valet parking are temporarily unavailable.
Two standard room and three suite trims are available. The 328 square-foot Standard King room includes a workspace, lounger, stone bathroom and Smart TV. The 354 square-foot Standard Double Queen has the same amenities, but with two queen beds.
All suites include workspace and loungers, stone bathrooms, a Keurig coffee maker and Smart TV. The 484 square-foot King Suite features a bedroom with a king bed and living room. The 824 square-foot Bay Suites have an extra half bathroom and a pullout sofa bed in the living room. The Bay suites are available with a single king or two queen beds.
|Room Type||Starting Weeknight Rate||Starting Weekend Rate|
|Standard Double Queen||$159||$259|
Mohegan Sun Pocono FAQ
Is Mohegan Sun Pocono open 24 hours a day?
Yes. It is open 24 hours a day.
What is the minimum betting age at Mohegan Sun Pocono?
Casino and poker players must be 21 years of age or older. Horse bettors must be 18 years of age or older.
Is smoking allowed at Mohegan Sun Pocono?
Yes. Smoking is permitted in select areas of the casino floor.
What table games are available at Mohegan Sun Pocono?
Baccarat, blackjack, craps, Criss Cross Poker, Down Under Blackjack, Four Card Poker, Let it Ride, Mississippi Stud, pai gow poker, pai gow tiles, roulette, Spanish 21, Texas Hold’em Bonus and Three Card Poker.
Is there a poker room at Mohegan Sun Pocono?
Yes. There is a nine-table poker room.
Is there a sportsbook at Mohegan Sun Pocono?
Yes. There is a Unibet Sportsbook.
Is mobile sports betting available through Mohegan Sun Pocono?
Yes. It is available through the Unibet Sportsbook app.
Are online casino games available through Mohegan Sun Pocono?
No. There is no online casino associated with Mohegan Sun Pocono.
Is there a racetrack at Mohegan Sun Pocono?
Yes. There is a 5/8 mile harness racetrack.
When is there live racing at Mohegan Sun Pocono?
Standard races days are Monday, Tuesday, Saturday (post time 12:30pm) and Sunday (post time 5pm). The season runs from March through November.
Are minors allowed at the racetrack at Mohegan Sun Pocono?
Yes. Guests under 21 years of age are welcome in the racing area.
Can minors dine at Mohegan Sun Pocono?
Yes. Guests under 21 years of age are allowed to dine at Bar Louie, Rustic Kitchen and Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse. Minors must enter through the racing lobby entrance.
Is there a hotel at Mohegan Sun Pocono?
Yes. The hotel at Mohegan Sun Pocono only welcomes guests 21 years of age and older. Minors are not permitted.
Last updated: March 10, 2022